Sunday, May 18, 2008

Stock Market Tools

My main background is as a real estate investor. However, I have studied other investment areas. One area that I looked at a while ago is the stock market.

It's just never been my cup of tea. It is a lot of work and you have to pay attention to it constantly. So, I looked for (and am still looking for) tools that help make buy and sell decisions (from the simplistic "red light/green light" program to programs whose data looks like JPL astronomical data sets. However, until now, I've never seen one that uses astrology to help pick stocks.

OK, OK. This program isn't all about astrology. It has a lot of good tools and an easy to use interface. They just decided to add astrological algorithms to the list of algorithms they support. As with anything they do, they kind of went overboard with it. I'm sure that if I knew anything more about astrology than my sign, their data would be really impressive. If you know anything about astrology, please look over their samples and let me know if they know what they are talking about. It sure looks impressive to me.

You can find them here:




I must say that if the astrology algorithms are as good as as the financial algorithms (which I know), they will be accurate.

I'll leave determining their usefulness to those with more qualifications and interest in that field.

Jeff Miller

No comments:

Post a Comment